When You Take the Initiative
At Digs Doctor Home Inspections, we’re thrilled that you’ve taken the initiative to have a home professionally inspected before you invest, and we’re positive that you’ll soon be thanking yourself for doing so. Most homes that look pristine have defects that would take most home buyers aback—and it’s our goal to make sure that you’re aware of what to expect in order to protect your interests. Our investigative home inspections are designed to strip away the uncertainty from the real estate equation, elevating your knowledge of a home’s weaknesses and strengths so that you’re able to buy with confidence.
Experience Improves Everything
- With 30 years of experience in the construction industry and over 5,000 home inspections completed since 2008, we notice the subtle differences between virtually any two homes—readily recognizing both the strengths and faults in a property’s construction
- After working in one field for such an extensive amount of time, a strong attention to detail has become second nature—and you can count on us to take our time finding out precisely what you need to know about the home’s condition in order to make an informed buying decision
- We’ve helped clients ranging from experienced builders to first-time home buyers—no matter what your own experience may be with home maintenance, we’ll make sure that you walk away confident in your ability to take care of your future home’s basic and most essential needs
24-Hour Inspection Reports Detail Each Area of the Home
After we’ve evaluated your prospective home, we’ll record our findings in a digital inspection report that you can log in to view within just 24 hours. You’ll be provided with detailed information about each readily accessible area of the property, including structural features and the installed mechanical systems. While we’re inspecting the home, we’ll take videos and photographs of specific areas so that we can attach them to specific inspection components—making it easier for you to understand why a component may be considered defective.
We’ll also include access to the convenient Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™
- Compile the defective items from your inspection report into a customizable project and repair request with the user-friendly CRL™ interface
- When you select an item to include, you can make a request for repair, replacement, or reimbursement
- The CRL’s™ advanced programming allows users to access their request lists from practically any device with an internet connection
Serving Charlotte and the Surrounding Areas of North & South Carolina
Our inspection services are available in Charlotte and the surrounding areas, including Matthews, Monroe, and Gastonia in North Carolina, and Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Lake Wylie, Indian Land, and Lancaster in South Carolina.
At Digs Doctor Home Inspections, we know that good preparation always trumps blind luck when buying a home—and that’s why we offer a detail-oriented home inspection that will provide clear facts about the home’s existing condition, preparing you for success by helping you identify the protective measures that should be taken in order to make a secure investment. Contact us today to request an inspection.